Skip to main content

Need to buy a home?

Achieve your dreams with

Makao Loan


  • Interest rate is 12.5% p.a ona reducing balance for a period of 10 years.
  • Accessible up to 6 times your deposit savings!
  • Security: The house will be used as collateral upto 70% and the remaining 30% will be secured by either a members’s own deposit or another acceptable collateral as defined in the society’s credit policy.
  • According to RBA regulations of 2020, you can access up to 40% of your pension benefits to acquire a residential house
  • We are offering Deposit Booster Facility of up to 50% of your current deposits at a small convenience fee to help you access the loan required.