Normal loans are available to members who need finances for development purposes to be repaid over a maximum period of sixty (60) months and charged Interest at 1.05% p.m.
- Must have been a member for a minimum period of six months and contributed not less than KSh.20, 000.00 in deposits.
- The maximum amount of loan granted shall not exceed Kshs 15 million.
- Repayment from Salary shall not, in addition to the other deductions, exceed 2/3rd of a member’s basic salary.
- Repayment from other sources of income shall be supported by Six (6) months certified bank statement.
- Loan must be fully guaranteed by own deposits, other members’ deposits, or acceptable security.
- For Guarantors hip against deposits, the guarantors must be at least four.
- A member may refinance the initial loan at a 1% refinancing fee in six months. A member may access subsequent refinancing at any time at a 2% refinancing fee of the outstanding loan.